Thursday, July 23, 2020

summer of printmaking

I have mostly set aside the paint brushes in the studio this late spring and summer to focus on printmaking.  The goal in mind has been to make things that I can give to friends and family.  I have made a lot of paintings in the past that sit in storage or hang in my studio and apartment.  I want my artwork to be out in the world and to be with people who enjoy it.  Here are a few examples of prints, drawings, and an example of some larger collage work that I have been making that incorporates the rubber block print I have made.  



sketchbook drawing for butterfly print



first proof of a print that I have titled Peace Root




a finished Peace Root sticker




a larger unfinished collage using some of the printing blocks I have made this summer




a finished Butterfly sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment